- 465 E. 1700 Road, Baldwin, KS, 66006 United States
- Three acre site overlooks 170 acres of protected native hardwood forest. High, high up "the Big Hill" just north of Baldwin. The view goes on for miles, across the Coal Creek, Wakarusa River and Kansas River valleys. Seller is a licensed Kansas Real Estate Broker.
- 1141 Connecticut Street Lawrence, Douglas County, Lawrence, KS, 66044 United States
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1,426 Sqft
- Historic brick 2-story seeks visionary new owner to provide the renovation needed to restore this solid masonry structure and its mechanical systems. Bring your contractors to determine how to renew and sustain this antique beauty for another 140 years. Originally built in 1880, just a block from South Park, this home offers a rare opportunity to enhance and support the ongoing preservation of the old East Lawrence architectural and cultural history.